Knowing about Weight Loss Miami
Weight loss Miami, whether it’s done for health or physical reasons, or perhaps to improve your appearance, is a diminution in body mass caused by a loss of fat, body fluid or adipose tissue and / or lean mass. Weight loss can occur as a result of a disease or it may be the result of an effort to reduce obesity. Weight loss done intentionally is called slimming.
The Eres Wellness program is unique as it provides the makeover many Americans may be in need of. Some diets out there help you lose weight quickly, but you can also gain weight quickly, causing your health to deteriorate. Eres Plastic Surgery has experienced physicians, who specialize in functional medicine, anti-aging, regenerative, and they are also proud members of "The American Society of Bariatric Physicians." They focus on keeping the weight off permanently. Throughout the process at our weight loss Miami program we set weight loss strategies to optimize health, vitality and persistence.
We observe it carefully, listen to your needs and give you suggestions based on our knowledge. We tailor a program based on your needs, with or without pills, HCG, protein supplements and real food.
Hormone balance significantly improves weight loss. The HRT improves quality of life, youth and vitality, while reversing the deterioration of health related to age. Clinical studies show that the natural hormone replacement therapy can lead to weight loss, improve cardiovascular function, bone health, lower cholesterol and blood sugar, improve sexual desire, concentration and dramatically increase your health and general welfare. Men and women over 50 may suffer from osteoporosis which causes bones to become weaker and more fragile, because the hormone levels are reduced, the weight loss program at Eres Plastic Surgery recommends estrogen because it is the only medication that is going to increase bone growth. In Eres Wellness you can choose the ideal weight loss Miami method. In most patients it is recommended the use of HCG, as it prevents the loss of muscle mass and reduces the feeling of hunger. HCG makes it easier to tolerate a low calorie diet.
Benefits of Weight Loss Miami
Over 60% of Americans are classified as obese or overweight. Overweight and obesity are associated with the risk of developing a number of diseases such as cancer, diabetes, heart disease and others. A drop in the amount of estrogen in people over 50 can cause physical changes, uncomfortable symptoms and these people may also be at a greater risk of being affected by dangerous diseases, such as osteoporosis, which can lead to fractures.
The benefits of weight loss through hormone replacement therapy are:
- The reduction of LDL ("bad") cholesterol in the blood
- The increase in HDL ("good") cholesterol in the blood
- Helps keep blood vessels open
- Lowers blood pressure overnight
- Reduces blood viscosity, a property which can cause blood clots and could lead to heart attack or stroke
- Improves fibrinolysis, which is the natural process of the body to break down blood clots
The body weight loss program at Eres Plastic Surgery works to prevent or minimize the symptoms of diseases such as diabetes, lower blood pressure, cholesterol, and sleep disorders. Besides this, it also helps you feel 100% active and younger. According to studies 90% of diabetes, 80% of heart disease, and 60% of cancers can be prevented by healthier life styles and normal body weights. When patients lose 5% -10% of their body weight, they have lower blood pressure, improved glucose tolerance and, in general, a reduced risk of cardiovascular disease.
Eligible candidates for Weight Loss in Miami
All patients are eligible to begin the Eres Wellness program for weight loss. Eres Plastic Surgery welcomes everyone to join our weight loss program. The first step is meeting with one of our specialists in order to evaluate which method in our program most benefits you, giving you the best results ever achieved.
Weight Loss Programs - Steps to follow:
- First, we diagnose your condition. We review your complete medical history, perform a physical examination, analyze your body composition and also conducted laboratory studies
- The next step is to sit down and talk about habits, body composition and the results of laboratory studies and medical problems
- Throughout the third step we customize the program, analyzing drugs and protein requirements, vitamins needed, and answer all the questions you may have
Risks of not choosing physician supervised Weight Loss Programs
Rapid weight loss and severe diets without a help of a professionally supervised program, such as the one offered at Eres Plastic Surgery, can result in the following risks:
- Gout Attacks. Ketosis associated with low carbohydrate plans can cause gout attacks. Gout can be a very painful condition. Patients who have suffered from this in the past should talk to their doctors about what can be done in order to reduce the risks. It is very important to drink a lot of water when you are on a weight loss plan, but this alone will not help prevent gout.
- Loss of energy. The majority of weight loss diets are very low in carbohydrates. Your muscles perform better when carbohydrates are ingested. If your weight loss program lacks grains, breads, starchy vegetables and fruits then you are at risk of losing energy. The other downside when the carbohydrate content is low is that the intestines can become paralyzed causing constipation and hemorrhoids, due to a lower intake of fat and fiber.
- Lack of vitamins and minerals are elements that will make you feel tired. The risks of failure are greater when the diet is strict. Signs and symptoms may include lack of energy, tiredness, fatigue, more tendency to infection, loss of bone density, and damage to the nervous system.
- The loss of muscle mass, caused by the few proteins that are consumed.
- A rapid decrease in blood glucose levels. If you have diabetes and take insulin to control it, whether in pill form or injected, you should talk to your doctor before starting a weight loss plan. Unless the weight loss Miami treatment program matches the change of carbohydrates in your diet, then you run the risk of quick drops in glucose levels in the blood which may cause hypoglycemic reactions.
- Risk of falling or dizziness due to a drop in blood pressure.
- More probability of recovering the lost weight once the plan has been completed. If the weight loss Miami program was a low-carb method, then you will quickly recover some weight. The simple description for this is that your body is naturally recovering glycogen in the liver and muscles.
Questions and Answers about Weight Loss Miami
Yes. Excess weight is linked to a number of health problems, including: heart disease and stroke, hypertension, diabetes, cancer, gallbladder disease and gallstones, osteoarthritis, gout, trouble breathing and asthma.
A person is diagnosed with obesity or overweight when the body mass index “BMI” is nearly 30. Your BMI is based on your height and weight. There are ways to asses if you have healthy weight. A person has healthy weight when he or she has a BMI 18.5-24.9. A person considered overweight has a BMI of 25 to 29.9
If you decide you want to lose weight permanently, it might take some time. Specialists at Eres Plastic Surgery can help you set realistic long-term weight loss goals to help you feel younger every day.
Skipping meals normally does not mean you eat fewer calories. When you skip a meal, you're more likely to be hungry and start overeating. It is better to distribute the energy evenly throughout the day by eating smaller meals. In the long run, you eat fewer calories with three or two small meals a day. Patients who have diabetes should eat regularly. When you skip a meal and then overeat blood sugar problems can get worse.
Some experts recommend that you weigh yourself weekly while others suggest that you should do it every day. We suggest that you choose the weight loss program that yields long-lasting and sustainable results. Eres Plastic Surgery is an excellent choice in the Miami area. If you have heart failure, you should check your weight every day and look for sudden changes.
Saturday and Sunday counts for about 30 % of the week. Many slips during this time will have consequences. In some recent studies, dieters lost pounds during the week, but the weight loss ceased on the weekends due to overeating. It is easy to cancel the value of healthy eating for five days with a food festival weekend, therefore always keep in mind that consistency is the key to success.
Not precisely. Running a mile burns about 26 % more calories than walking. Running burns about 2.3 times more calories than the same walking time.
It all comes down to calorie intake and the amount of calories burned. A healthy snack will not interfere with your weight loss program. However, according to experts in the field, individuals who eat late at night generally eat unhealthy snacks. If you need to take food with medication late at night, doctors suggest 200 calories. If you go over 300 calories, you are adding another meal. Among the healthy snacks nutritionists recommend are cereal or yogurt. Call a Eres Plastic Surgery specialist to find more information and advice about our weight loss program.
A healthy breakfast can get you metabolism moving. Skipping meals is not a good idea, especially breakfast, because your body will think it’s going to starve. This will slow down your metabolism. According to research, individuals who eat breakfast have healthier body weights. Eating breakfast can help control your appetite. When you skip breakfast you tend to feel hungrier and choose unhealthy meal options.